If you don't live your life, then who will?

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Commencements

Dear Reader,

Patrick Overturn once said that when we arrive at the edge of our light, forcing us to step into the darkness, we must believe that one of two things will happen: that there will be something solid for us to stand on, or we will be taught to fly. Moral of the lesson? optimism. optimism. optimism. Your problems are only as bad as you make them out to be.

Everyone has their own share of problems. Unfortunately, some asshole decided to endow me with an unlimited supply.

Lucky me, right?

Until recently, My Life embodied full and absolute charge of me, not the other way around. I was a pathetic wreck and was totally oblivious to the fact. However, I can honestly and confidently say that "something has changed within me, something is not the same" -if you know what I'm quoting, give yourself two points.

Now, to answer the question that I know you're all asking: I have no idea why I started blogging. I am clueless as to what I intend to blog about. All I know is that I'm going to change the world. Once again, I know what you're thinking.

cliche. cliche. cliche.

But really, I love writing. I love helping people. Two birds with one stone, baby. And this concludes my very first blog ever. A decent start, if I do say so myself. Until next timee !

Unconditionally Yours,
Simply Jen.
P.S. smile.

1 comment:

  1. i gave myself two points :)

    i loved reading your blog, jen. every single post. they're so deep and inspiring. and it's surprising how you connected music to personal experiences so perfectly.

    you put my blog to shame ;)

    love,
    eustina

    ReplyDelete